Happy Thanksgiving!

We went to Missouri for Thanksgiving! But before we left, I had fun making a porch pot with friends.  And a friend suprised me with this night light I LOVED at the store!  :) 

                                                It turned out cute and now it is covered in snow!  :) 
We hard a great time seeing the whole Wigle crew!  :) Gramma was happy to see us. 
                                               Samson is a delight--Seth and Chelsea's 3rd dog! 
                                                               The kids loved to snuggle him! 



                                                                    Mal did Gramma's nails! 
Thanksgiving night, I ended up taking Zach to the ER.  We tbought he just had a tummy bug, but turns out he had appendicitis!  This resulted in one night in the hospital and surgery on Friday.  The hospital did a great job and got us out in time to beat the snow storm!! And whew, it was a good one! 



                                         We shoveled, made cookies, and ate soup!  It was a great day! 
     The kids came over after sledding for hot tubbing and hot chocolate! It was so good to see them all! 








Comments