Mallory's Present?!

Or actually, this present is for us. 
Mallory is our early-riser...always has been!  Don't get me wrong, Zach and I are early birds most of the time, but I would love to sleep until 7am occasionally, that'd be great.  I can count on Brady to sleep in most days, he loves just resting around in his crib, and chit-chatting if he does wake up before 7.   Well, we ripped this thing out early, and it is 7:30am and I have no kids up!  WHAT?!  Mallory stumbled out of her room at 6am and said, "Is my clock green yet?"  And after a "no" from us and back to bed, she is still sleeping!  I love you clock!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, that's so cute! Never seen such a thing! :) Good job! love ya, Mal! gramma
Kel said…
I need that...I will be calling you soon for details. :)
sarah979c said…
awesome idea.. we might need this too.. as Christopher is always in our room by 6:45am telling us it's 'Time to get up, guys!'
Beth said…
Wow!!!!!!!! I need to buy one for Boone & keep it until he is old enough to understand how to use it!! I can think of only one Sunday where he slept till 7:00!!! That was a miracle!!!
At 5:30 this morning, when McKenna was knocking on my door saying "hi mama, hi!!" I was thinking I needed one of these!
Rachel Becker said…
I saw something like this in One
Step Ahead... What a great idea!
Karla said…
I'm buying one TODAY!!!!
Julie said…
It's still working after 3 days! Today she waited for it to turn green and then came out!! 6:45! :) I might make it later soon!
Beth Hoden said…
I need one of these too! What a concept!